North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JBS ENERGY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Searching For The Real Jersey Shore In Cape May
By Jason Tabrys - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Luxury, good food, nature, and relaxation will get you most of the way to shore perfection, but there's one more thing you can't forget.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Embattled Brazil President Denies Corruption Accusation by Former JBS Chairman
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Brazilian President Michel Temer vowed to sue the billionaire ex-chairman of meatpacking giant JBS, after being accused by him of running “the biggest and most dangerous criminal organization of this country.”
- JBS Hires Former USDA Official to Head Food Safety
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Brazilian meatpacking conglomerate JBS SA has hired a former head of food safety at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in a bid to shore up its reputation and business following probes into corruption and food safety.
- ‘Certified Angus Beef’ Brand Ground Chuck Recalled For Potential Styrofoam Pieces
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
People don’t want fillers in their ground beef, and they especially don’t want fillers that are not, strictly speaking, food. That’s why 4,922 pounds of ground beef have been recalled: The processor discovered that it may have chunks of the extruded polystyrene (what we commonly refer to as “styrofoam”) mixed in with the beef.What you should look for: The …