Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
32 LINCOLN AVE.
NEW HYDE PARK, NEW YORK, 11040
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JBS CONSULTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- CEO of Brazil's JBS Is Arrested in New Twist of Scandal at Meatpacker
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Brazilian authorities arrested the head of JBS, the world’s largest meatpacker, for allegedly using insider trading to profit from a plea deal signed earlier this year amid a corruption probe.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Jets plan to let this pair mask inexperience receiving corps
By Brian Costello - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
ORCHARD PARK — Jets opponents should expect to see plenty of Matt Forte and Bilal Powell this season. The two running backs look like they will be key cogs in John Morton’s offense. The Jets have an inexperienced wide receiving corps, are thin at tight end and have journeyman Josh McCown at quarterback. That leaves...