HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JBS CAR SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Apple Scales Back Its Ambitions for a Self-Driving Car
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The tech giant was going to build its own self-driving car. Now it is sticking to the underlying technology and testing it in an employee shuttle service.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.