As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVENUE STE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JB MILLER GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- F.B. Heron Foundation President Clara Miller to Step Down
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Miller, who has served as president of the foundation since 2010, will assume the role of president emerita at the end of December....
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Herman Miller, the Maker of the Most Iconic Chair, Wants You to Stand Up
By Elizabeth Stinson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The company's latest product, Live OS, tracks how people interact with their office furniture.
- Star Wars' Han Solo Movie Don't Need No Stinkin' Directors
By Peter Rubin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
With Phil Lord and Christopher Miller leaving the young Han Solo movie, one thing is clear: Star Wars is officially too big to direct.