Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JAZZ ON COLUMBUS CIRCLE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Elvis’ ex still pining?
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Pendula Information – Tips On How To Grow A Weeping White Pine Tree
By Teo Spangler - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
- Chris Pine and ‘Wonder Woman’ director reunite for TNT series
By TVLine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Patty Jenkins will direct "One Day She'll Darken."