Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAZZ & COLORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Hands-on: Android O Preview 3 is 8.0, has a sweet colored media notification
By Ron Amadeo - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Android O can now automatically color media notifications based on the album art.
- Weekend Conversations: Jazz Musician Mocean Worker
Saturday Nov 26, 2011
Jazz musician and producer Adam Dorn - known by his recording alias, Mocean Worker - talks with WSJ's Jim Fusilli about blending jazz and electronica into music that swings.
- Weekend Conversations: Jazz Pianist Marcus Roberts
Saturday Dec 17, 2011
Jazz pianist Marcus Roberts talks with WSJ's Jim Fusilli about reinterpreting classic Christmas songs on his new album "Celebrating Christmas."
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- The Ethereal Genius of Craig Taborn
By ADAM SHATZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
He has become one of the best jazz pianists alive — by disappearing almost completely into his music.
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]