Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA P.A. P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE 5TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAYDAN REPAIR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Subway Derailment Inquiry Focuses on Track Repairs
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Two supervisors were suspended as a piece of leftover rail stored in the tracks was blamed for Tuesday’s crash. Union officials defended the workers performing such repairs.
- Calm Commutes on the First Day of Penn Station Repairs
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Two months of train disruptions began Monday at Penn Station. Here are updates from the evening commutes of New Jersey Transit and Long Island Rail Road riders.