The rapper’s 13th studio album, “4:44,” addresses many of the same themes as “Lemonade,” by his wife, Beyoncé.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JAY & JAY BUILDERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jay-Z Releases His Personal and Political Album ‘4:44’ on Tidal
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Romance not '100% truth'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Monica glad Jay-Z came clean
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Dolphins, quarterback Jay Cutler reportedly agree to terms on contract
Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Jay Cutler played in five games with the Bears in 2016.
- Indians acquire Jay Bruce in trade
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Indians add veteran outfielder Jay Bruce
- Jay Love Stepping Down as Bloomerang CEO; Ross Hendrickson Named as Successor
By Kristen Hay - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Bloomerang today is announcing that Jay Love, chief executive officer and board chairman, has stepped down as CEO effective July 1, 2017. Love will remain as chairman of the board, and assume the role of CRO (chief relationship officer) working part-time. Ross Hendrickson, a co-founder and previous chief operating officer and chief financial officer, has [...]
The post Jay Love Stepping Down as Bloomerang CEO; Ross Hendrickson Named as Successor appeared first on Bloomerang.