Plasmons, propagating on graphene, slow and speed up on demand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JAVALERA WIRELESS CONNECTIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A future for light-powered wireless connectivity, thanks to graphene
By Chris Lee - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Earin M-1 Wireless Earbuds Review: They Don't Stay Connected, or Charged
By Christopher Null - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
Apple's AirPods aren't the only wireless earbud game in town.
- Get Treated Like a VIP at Airports---For As Little as $30
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The insider’s guide to dodging airport chaos—from security mobs to stressful connections—at airports all over the world (including Newark and LAX)
- Tell Us Your Stories From the Newark Riots
By RICK ROJAS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Five decades after the Newark riots, The Times wants to hear from those who lived in Newark at the time or were otherwise affected by what happened.
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.