On a day where we are supposed to recognize and appreciate what makes our loved ones special, it strikes me that sports marketers should pause to do the same for their clients or properties.Hopefully, we all subscribe to the truth that a fundamental strategic function of sports marketing is to properly align brands and properties that "fit together."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
463 SWISS HILL ROAD
BETHEL, NEW YORK, 12748
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAVA LOVE PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Give Your Property Or Client A Brand Audit For Valentine's Day
Tuesday Feb 14, 2017
- Modern Love: My Body Doesn’t Belong to You
By HEATHER BURTMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A young woman who finds herself being catcalled, followed and grabbed at wonders why some men seem to think a female body is public property.
- 5 tips for choosing the right open source code
By Jonathan Saring - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.
- Boston to Baghdad: The Man Behind New England's Shootout for Soldiers Event
By msilva - Friday Jun 23, 2017