Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
532 E BAY DR
LONG BEACH, NEW YORK, 11561
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JASPER HOME CARE SUPPLIES & SOLUTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Whistleblowers Will Receive $3.6M For Reporting Healthcare Company’s False Medicare Claims
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Less than a week after federal authorities conducted a massive crackdown on medical fraud, arresting more than 400 individuals, the Department of Justice announced that three Ohio-based healthcare companies and their executives would pay $19.5 million to resolve allegations they falsified Medicare claims for unnecessary services that allegedly harmed patients. The DOJ announced Monday the settlement with Foundations Health …
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
- California Today: California Today: Awaiting Reprieve at Big Sur
By MIKE McPHATE - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Monday: Big Sur’s isolation, a looming marijuana crackdown and Venice Beach’s shrinking housing supply.
- ‘Patti Cake$’ Is A Straight-Out-Of-Jersey Story Of Hip-Hop Dreams
By Keith Phipps - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Geremy Jasper makes his directorial debut with a Jersey-steeped, but cliché-ridden tale of musical dreams.
- ‘Patti Cake$,’ a Classic Striver’s Tale With a Hip-Hop Beat
By A. O. SCOTT - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
This showbiz tale finds new talent in Danielle Macdonald, its star, and Geremy Jasper, its writer and director.