The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
532 E BAY DR
LONG BEACH, NEW YORK, 11561
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JASPER HOME CARE SUPPLIES & SOLUTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.
- Not Your Mother’s Jersey Shore
By JILL P. CAPUZZO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Five years after Hurricane Sandy destroyed communities along the shore, some towns have used the rebuilding process as a time to reinvent themselves.
- The Solution for Skin Ailments Could Be Right Under Your Nose
By FERRIS JABR - Monday Jun 26, 2017
While bacteria have long been associated with disorders like acne and eczema, scientists are now fighting back with friendly members of the skin’s microbiome.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Office Depot Gives 'Taking Care Of Business' Modern Spin
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The voiceover reminds people that "taking care of business is not for the faint of heart," and the same has to be said of the retail office-supplies landscape.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.