The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 1975
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1975 - JASON TRADING CO., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Jets turn to Giants castoff to fix tight end problem
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
It made too much sense not to happen. The Jets had a gaping hole at tight end, and Will Tye found himself without a job. With one move, both problems were settled. A day after the Giants waived Tye, the Jets claimed the former Stony Brook star,
- Goldman Sachs’ bond-trading revenue plunges 40 percent
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Goldman Sachs reported a 40 percent slump in bond trading revenue, mirroring a broader weakness in trading activity that has plagued big U.S. banks in the latest quarter. The slump was far worse than JPMorgan Chase & Co’s 19 percent fall and Citigroup Inc’s 6 percent drop, leading to Goldman’s worst fixed-income results since the...
- ‘We saw this huge guy go up there’: Aaron Judge’s first derby
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
It was less than a week before Mason Katz was going to participate in the 2012 College Baseball Home Run Derby in Omaha, Neb., and the LSU junior was standing in the outfield at Stony Brook Field in the Cape Cod League, talking to some teammates with the Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox. “The other team was...
- Our bodies hurt watching this dude down four In-N-Out 4x4s in 3 minutes flat
By Laura Vitto - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Ahead of Tuesday's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, competitive eater Matt Stonie took a break from hot dog prep in favor of four massive, 4x4 In-N-Out burgers. In just 3 minutes, Stonie downs 16 cheese-draped patties with just a little help from a giant diet coke. We've got phantom heartburn just watching this.
Now, back to hot dogs:More about Watercooler, Food, Culture, and Web Culture