Goldman Sachs reported a 40 percent slump in bond trading revenue, mirroring a broader weakness in trading activity that has plagued big U.S. banks in the latest quarter. The slump was far worse than JPMorgan Chase & Co’s 19 percent fall and Citigroup Inc’s 6 percent drop, leading to Goldman’s worst fixed-income results since the...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 1975
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1975 - JASON TRADING CO., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Goldman Sachs’ bond-trading revenue plunges 40 percent
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- ‘We saw this huge guy go up there’: Aaron Judge’s first derby
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
It was less than a week before Mason Katz was going to participate in the 2012 College Baseball Home Run Derby in Omaha, Neb., and the LSU junior was standing in the outfield at Stony Brook Field in the Cape Cod League, talking to some teammates with the Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox. “The other team was...
- Our bodies hurt watching this dude down four In-N-Out 4x4s in 3 minutes flat
By Laura Vitto - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Ahead of Tuesday's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, competitive eater Matt Stonie took a break from hot dog prep in favor of four massive, 4x4 In-N-Out burgers. In just 3 minutes, Stonie downs 16 cheese-draped patties with just a little help from a giant diet coke. We've got phantom heartburn just watching this.
Now, back to hot dogs:More about Watercooler, Food, Culture, and Web Culture
- British Open live blog: Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka (-4) co-lead
By Golfweek Staff Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The world’s oldest major golf championship gets underway Thursday at Royal Birkdale. Who will hoist the Claret Jug as winner of (...)
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- British Open odds: Co-leader Jordan Spieth the favorite after Round 1
By Dan Kilbridge - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
There’s a three-way tie atop the leaderboard after Round 1 of the British Open at Royal Birkdale, with Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka (...)