Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JASLON OVERSEAS USA CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Cosco Nears $4 Billion Takeover of Orient Overseas
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Chinese conglomerate Cosco is in advanced discussions to acquire smaller shipping rival Orient Overseas for at least $4 billion in a deal that could be reached as early as July.
- Beijing Is Investigating Some of China's Top Overseas Deal Makers
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
China’s banking regulator has ordered the country’s commercial banks to investigate loans made to a group of companies that have aggressively invested overseas in recent years.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Charitable Giving Increased 2.7 Percent in 2016, 'Giving USA' Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The report found that giving by individuals, corporations, and foundations totaled an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016....
- Ctrip.com: We Can Grow at Home and Overseas
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Ctrip.com International has more room to expand at home and abroad as Chinese travel demand grows, Chief Executive Officer Jane Sun says.
- Does US have right to data on overseas servers? We’re about to find out
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Supreme Court case has ramifications for tech sector, foreign relations, and privacy.