21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NATIONAL CORPORATE RESEARCH, LTD.
10 EAST 40TH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10016
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAPAN BUSINESS SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Gangsters, Grandmothers and Gold: Japan’s New Crime Wave
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Thanks to a quirk in tax laws, professional and amateur smugglers alike can make a tidy profit sneaking the shiny metal onto ships and airplanes.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- USS Fitzgerald tragedy still makes no sense
By Michael Kaplan - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
It was 1 a.m. on June 17, and the USS Fitzgerald, a technologically tricked-out naval destroyer, was cruising through waters near Japan. Some 50 nautical miles southwest of Yokosuka, the 505-foot-long, 9,000-ton vessel seemed completely invulnerable. No enemy ships were in sight. Three hundred men were on board, prepared to train for the moment when...
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Aging Drivers Propel Self-Driving Technology in Japan
Thursday Apr 20, 2017
A majority of new cars in Japan are equipped with technology like automatic braking where the vehicles control themselves in certain cases. It's a contrast with the U.S., where those features have yet to go mainstream.