Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JANUS BUSINESS VENTURES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Blue Jeans Get Their Game Back
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Denim makers including Levi Strauss & Co. and Gap Inc.’s Old Navy see signs of a comeback in jeans sales, as they add more flexibility and comfort to win back shoppers from leggings.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.