A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JANE VON MEHREN ASSOCIATES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Holder's Concession
Tuesday Jul 17, 2012
Heritage Foundation fellow Hans von Spakovsky on Eric Holder's capitulation to Florida's request for access to federal databases to ascertain voters' citizenship. Photo: Associated Press
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Bernie And Jane Sanders Lawyer Up As The FBI Investigates Allegations Of Bank Fraud
By jasonnawara - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Bernie and Jane Sanders have hired high-powered lawyers as an FBI investigation for bank fraud tied to a Burlington college loan heats up.
- Jane.com Selects SparkPost For Email Delivery
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Online marketplace Jane.com is unhappy with other vendors, and has named SparkPost to get its email delivered.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Bernie Sanders, wife lawyer up amid college investigation
By Eileen AJ Connelly - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bernie Sanders and his wife Jane have lawyered up in the midst of a federal investigation involving a loan that led to the bankruptcy of the college where she was president. Federal investigators are examining a $10 million deal to buy 33 acres on the shore of Lake Champlain set up by Jane Sanders when...