GUEST: American physician and surgeon William J. Mayo, one of the founders of the famed Mayo Clinic, stated, “The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life, the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician.” Emerging applications of artificial intelligence (AI), as well as medical research trends, suggests that we […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JANA HEALTH CARE PHYSICIAN P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The role of AI in the future of health care
By Peter Zhegin, Flint Capital,Evgeniya Konovalova, Science Guide - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Making The Physician-Patient Interaction More Effective
Wednesday May 31, 2017
As our industry continues its march to value-based healthcare, how will success be measured? Beyond script lift and market share, the industry has an opportunity now to come together around a commonvision: That the real profit of our efforts is measured in the long-term health of patients.