As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAMES PACELLO III ENTERPRISES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Trump Mocks Investigators Over ‘Phony Collusion’ Story
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The president was dismissive about new reports that Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, is looking into whether he tried to obstruct justice.
- Anatomy of a Witch Hunt
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Robert Mueller III is a much admired man – by the same people who once commanded us to admire James Comey. Someone wants a scalp.
- Writers From the Right and Left React to the Sessions Hearing
By ANNA DUBENKO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Read about how the other side thinks: Reactions to testimony by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the suggestion the president might fire the special counsel and more.
- Trump Indicates Tweet on Tapes Was Meant to Affect Comey Testimony
By MAGGIE HABERMAN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
In an interview on “Fox & Friends,” the president also raised questions about the impartiality of the special counsel for the Russia investigation, Robert S. Mueller III.
- In Watergate, One Set of Facts. In Trump Era, Take Your Pick.
By JIM RUTENBERG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Rival versions of the Trump-Russia scandal are fighting for narrative supremacy, leaving news veterans wondering, “What if Watergate happened now?”
- Preet Bharara Says Trump Tried to Build Relationship With Him Before Firing
By MATTHEW HAAG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The former United States attorney said he saw similarities between his exchanges with President Trump and those described by the former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey.
- Jeff Sessions Will Testify in Public Before Senate Committee
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general is expected to face questions Tuesday over his interactions with Russian officials and role in the firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director.