As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 29, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - JAMES P. BELMONTE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Tapwrit Wins the Belmont in a Field More Barren Than Most
By JOE DRAPE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Tapwrit overtook Irish War Cry late to win the 149th Belmont Stakes. But with no Triple Crown on the line, the Derby and Preakness winners took a pass.
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.
- Hit Tool Separates James Nelson - Marlins Midseason Report
By Walter Villa - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017