CHATHAM, Mass. — Authorities have found a decomposed body inside a closed compartment aboard a retired Coast Guard boat in Massachusetts. The Cape and Islands district attorney’s office says Coast Guard personnel called Chatham police Sunday night to report the body. The preliminary investigation has not revealed evidence of foul play. The remains have been...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JAMES KLEINBAUM, ATTORNEY AT LAW P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Decomposed body found in retired Coast Guard boat
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Trump Attorneys Reportedly Trashed James Comey While Arguing Against Obstruction Of Justice Charges
By emmieodea - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The memos were sent by President Trump's legal team as they built a defense case in Mueller's obstruction of justice investigation.
- Trump may pick Giuliani law partner for Bharara’s old job
By Bob Fredericks - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The Trump Administration is eyeing a law partner of ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani to head up the Manhattan US attorney’s office — one of the most high profile jobs in the Justice Department, a new report said Monday. New Jersey lawyer Geoffrey Berman’s name was one of several proposed candidates for judicial and US attorney vacancies...