Doctors again operated on Representative Steve Scalise but said he was more responsive than on Thursday and Friday and was able to speak to his family.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JAMES J. KENNY LAW, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Scalise’s Condition Upgraded to Serious After Shooting
By STEVE KENNY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- White House Tries to Get G.O.P. to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Trump administration is quietly lobbying House Republicans to weaken the legislation passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.
- Are You Ready for Fake Facts and Fake Law from the Ninth Circuit?
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Ninth Circuit court is at it again, making up the law on President Trump's visa directives as it goes along.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Uber is implementing tipping, but how well it works will be critical
By Connie Loizos - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
On the heels of what must feel to employees like the longest six months in Uber’s eight-year history, this morning the company introduced an initiative that it’s calling “180 Days of Change” and announced, most notably, that it will start allowing riders to tip drivers in the app. This is no small thing. Read More
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."