As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAMES HOUSE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- White House Tries to Get G.O.P. to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Trump administration is quietly lobbying House Republicans to weaken the legislation passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The administration did not speak out forcefully about the election interference because it worried that it would be seen as meddling on its part.
- You Don't Owe That
Monday Jul 23, 2012
Assistant editorial page editor James Freeman on the White House's proposal to allow students to discharge private loans in bankruptcy. Photo: Getty Images