The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAMAICA AVE DEVELOPMENT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- GamesBeat 2017: Fresh faces and veterans join speaker roster
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
GamesBeat 2017 will take place at San Francisco’s beautiful Fort Mason on October 5 and October 6. And our next trio of speakers features both fresh faces and veterans from the video game industry. Our speakers include Debbie Bestwick, CEO of award-winning veteran games developer and international games label, Team17. Bestwick started making games at age […]