The Tampa Bay Rays hold on to beat the Oakland A's.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAKE B. DIFALCO, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jake Odorizzi bounces back, Rays hold on to beat A's
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Jake Odorizzi starts as Rays pay visit to A's
By The Sports Xchange - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Tampa Bay Rays remain on the road as they face the Oakland A's.
- Jake Faria handed 1st loss, Rays drop road trip finale to A's
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The Rays finish off their road trip with a loss to the Oakland A's.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.