Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAIHIND STATES NEWS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Jihadists Are Seeking Beachheads in Asia, U.S. Admiral Warns
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Islamic State-aligned militants’ onslaught in the southern Philippines should be a wake-up call to Asia that jihadists returning from the Middle East are seeking to open new fronts in the region, the commander of U.S. Pacific forces said.
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.
- Mozambique Audit Report Asks, Where Is More Than $1 Billion?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A report by audit and security firm Kroll Inc. finds three state-owned companies in Mozambique can’t account for more than $1 billion in loans and bonds raised on the international market