The shiny space fabric pulls triple duty.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
17 SENECA HILL
GREENWOOD LAKE, NEW YORK, 10925
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JAG FABRICATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NASA's Wild Fabric Is Basically Chain Mail From the Future
By Elizabeth Stinson - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Sony teases its PS4-exclusive Destiny 2 strike Lake of Shadows
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sony has plenty of first-party standouts for its PlayStation 4 console, but one of its biggest games is potentially the multiplayer hit Destiny. Publisher Activision let Sony show off a story trailer for its upcoming blockbuster Destiny 2. In the clip, we see a villainous figure mocking the Guardians for being “weak, undisciplined” and “cowering […]