A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JADS MANAGEMENT GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- The Shift: The Alt-Right Finds a New Enemy in Silicon Valley
By KEVIN ROOSE - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Tech platforms like Google, Airbnb and PayPal are battling with far-right activists, who accuse them of censoring their ideas.
- State tax liens show a Justice company owing $1M
Friday Jul 14, 2017
The Charleston Gazette-Mail reports that the liens are for unpaid severance taxes for mining coal and unpaid reclamation taxes for cleaning up abandoned mine sites.In a statement, an attorney for James C. Justice Companies Inc. tells the newspaper that Tams Management remains committed to honoring all its tax obligations.
- James Murdoch Pledges $1 Million to Anti-Defamation League as Trump Protest
By MAGGIE HABERMAN - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Mr. Murdoch, the son of a frequent ally of President Trump’s, gave a candid statement, via email, against the white supremacist sentiment that swept through Virginia last weekend.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.