With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JACOBY & MEYERS DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW NYC P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Seth Meyers and Jill Kargman are bringing back ‘The Munsters’
By Deadline - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
NBC is rebooting the 1960s comedy series about a family of lovable monsters.
- Slain New York Police Officer, Mother of 3, Was Her Family’s ‘Warrior’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The family of Officer Miosotis Familia, who was shot and killed in the Bronx on Wednesday, says she was outspoken and encouraged family members to face their problems head on.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.