A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2014 - JACOB GLICK & ASSOCIATES L.L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Montana Congressman Who Just Pleaded Guilty To Assault Is Dividing The Local Tech Community He Helped Build
By Jake Bullinger - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Not everyone in Bozeman is turned off by Greg Gianforte’s guilty plea in his assault on Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs–but others fear his behavior will hurt recruiting efforts in the Western tech hub.
Like many Montana voters, Chad Nybo had already cast his ballot when he heard that Greg Gianforte had allegedly assaulted a Guardian reporter late in the day on May 24. Gianforte was running to fill the House seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, and the election-eve scuffle–during which eyewitnesses and the reporter, Ben Jacobs, said Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck, threw him to the ground, punched him, and broke his glasses–generated international news. As news of the altercation broke, the Montana Secretary of State office fielded inquiries from early voters asking if they could change their ballots. (They couldn’t.)
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …