Jackson joins Devin Booker as the future of the Suns franchise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JACKSON HEIGHTS MAINTENANCE SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Josh Jackson gives Phoenix Suns exactly what they need
By The Arizona Republic - By The Arizona Republic - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.
- Suns thrilled to get Jackson with fourth pick in draft
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Meet Frank Ntilikina, who trusts Phil Jackson and has just one hobby
By Steve Serby - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Knicks first-round draft pick Frank Ntilikina, an 18-year-old French League point guard taken eighth overall on Thursday, takes a shot at some Q&A with Post columnist Steve Serby. Q: What would you want to tell Knicks fans about Phil Jackson? A: He has a system that brings a lot of championships. We have to trust...
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- Jesse Jackson wishes MLK 'had gotten to meet' LeBron James, compares him to Ali
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.