A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JACK FOX REFERRAL'S, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fox, Affiliates Fight Over New OTT Service
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Fox will be offering a live national Hulu feed, where it will replace the affiliates' local news and syndicated programming with programming from Fox cable networks National Geo, Fox News Channel andFox Business Network.
- Jack the Autonomous Audi came to DC and drove us around
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Take a look at a remarkably well-polished research vehicle.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fox TV Group Taps Ryan As CMO
Friday Jun 16, 2017
In what Fox TV Group says is a new position, Ryan will be responsible for all marketing and publicity for the Fox broadcasting network as well as TV production companies Twentieth Century FoxTelevision and Fox 21 Television Studios.
- Alibaba's Jack Ma Heads to Detroit to Impress Entrepreneurs---and Trump
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The chairman of Alibaba is hosting a two-day event where he will try to make good on a jobs pledge to President Trump and convince U.S. sellers it is worthwhile to use the Chinese e-commerce giant to market their wares.