Annie Baker and Heidi Schreck wrote an episode of Amazon’s “I Love Dick” that our critic calls the best 20 minutes of television she has seen in years.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 31, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 1974
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1974 - JACK & JILL ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Groundbreaking TV About Female Desire, Thanks to Playwrights
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Build a DevOps-Focused Enterprise
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Why businesses should work to spread DevOps benefits across their entire organization.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Wherewithal of Society: An Accountability Challenge to Private Enterprise
By Buzz Schmidt - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In this article from 2011, Buzz Schmidt, founder of GuideStar, chair of the board of the F.B. Heron Foundation, and former chair of the NPQ board, argues that all enterprises need to be held to account for their contribution to—or depletion of—those things that are necessary to sustain a healthy society. He calls these “elements of community capital.” This article contains ideas that are core to NPQ’s views.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Grab Your Ticket for What’s Hot in Cancer Immunotherapy 2017 on June 14th
By Jacquie Ogonowsky - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
We are just a week away from “What’s Hot in Cancer Immunotherapy 2017”—and we’re offering you a chance to save $100. Join us for an afternoon of spotlight talks, fireside chats, and panel discussions that will delve into a variety of cancer immunotherapy topics. It all takes place on Wednesday, June 14, at Fred Hutchinson […]