The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAB MEDIA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- ‘SNL’ Star Michael Che Says Trump’s Latest Jab At The Media Is ‘F*cking Funny’ And ‘Genius’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
'Weekend Update' anchor Michael Che agrees with Donald Trump's 'dumb as rocks' media jab, but for a different reason.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Chelsea Clinton and Donald Trump’s heated Twitter exchange
By Natalie Musumeci - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Chelsea Clinton fired back at President Trump after the commander-in-chief took a jab at her mom while defending his decision to have his daughter fill his seat at a G20 event over the weekend. “If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother, as her mother gave our country away, the Fake...