'Weekend Update' anchor Michael Che agrees with Donald Trump's 'dumb as rocks' media jab, but for a different reason.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
697 RIDGE ROAD
LACKAWANNA, NEW YORK, 14218
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAB ARBITRATIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘SNL’ Star Michael Che Says Trump’s Latest Jab At The Media Is ‘F*cking Funny’ And ‘Genius’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Repealing the Arbitration Rule
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Congress can kill Cordray’s payoff to his trial-lawyer funders.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- AT&T: forced arbitration isn’t “forced” because no one has to buy service
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 30, 2017
To avoid AT&T arbitration, your only choice is to not be a customer.
- CFPB’s Finalized Arbitration Rule Takes Away Banks’ ‘Get Out Of Jail Free Card’
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jul 10, 2017
In roughly 240 days from now, banks and other financial companies will no longer be allowed to prohibit customers from banding together in class-action lawsuits through the use of binding arbitration clauses, as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau today released a long-awaited finalized rule on arbitration. The Rundown• Financial companies aren’t banned from using arbitration clauses…• … however, …
- 'Low Energy' Tropical Storm Don Not a Political Jab
By Erik Ortiz - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Don was quickly noticed for sharing a name with the U.S. president after officially becoming the fourth tropical storm to form in the Atlantic this season.