NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JA TACK LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- The racist, anti-Semitic jokes that made David Ortiz TV special disappear
By Hannah Withiam - Monday Jun 26, 2017
David Ortiz is beloved by Red Sox fans for his sense of humor — tacked on to his decorated playing career — but a comedy segment dedicated to the recently retired slugger took it too far. NESN pulled a show from its weekend programming, the Boston Globe reported Friday, when what was supposed to be...
- Man gets sentenced for sexting teen who became his wife
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
MINOT, N.D. — A 36-year-old Minot man has been sentenced to three years in prison for sexting a 17-year-old girl who became his wife, but it won’t be tacked on to a sentence he’s currently serving. The Minot Daily News reports that Thomas Hannibal Drumgold II pleaded guilty Wednesday to promoting obscenity to a minor...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.