While the rise in online video consumption of news, sports and TV shows has garnered most of the attention lately, brands and businesses are also reaping the benefits of online video quite nicely too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JA & RIC AUTO INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Business-Related Videos Thrive In Desktop & Work Environment
Thursday Feb 16, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- Mighty AI Opens Detroit Office to Pursue Auto Industry Customers
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Mighty AI, a Seattle-based startup offering “training data as a service” for artificial intelligence applications, has opened a new office in Detroit. According to founder and CEO Matt Bencke, the company chose the location inside the Techstars Mobility headquarters to explore autonomous vehicle development prospects in Southeast Michigan. “We’ve been getting more automotive customers, and […]
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.