It was a miscarriage of dust-ice. A handyman spent three months behind bars after cops believed they’d found cocaine sprinkled around his car — until test results later proved it was clean, according to reports. Karlos Cash, 57, says the white powder was actually drywall — just as he’d been telling them all along. “I...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J. WILDER DRYWALL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Handyman jailed for months after cops mistake drywall for cocaine
By Ruth Brown - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Heart-stopping mountain lion encounter in California wilderness caught on video
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.