A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
314 CLERMONT AVE. APT. 3
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - J S E DESIGN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- The tie designer dressing Brooklyn dandies
By Daniel Bates - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sean Crowley's apartment in Brooklyn bears the unmistakable signs of an Anglophile clotheshorse: A Union Jack is draped on a wall, and British rowing blazers and Savile Row tweeds hang from rails...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Nets’ dream backcourt duo has been working out in Brooklyn
By Brian Lewis - Monday Jun 26, 2017
With J.J. Redick owning a condo in DUMBO, he’s arguably the best basketball player in Brooklyn and has been working out with Jeremy Lin. The Nets are hoping to make that a full-time tandem, with two sources telling The Post the team is interested in signing the unrestricted free agent this summer. One source was...
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.