Walking my son to school was a kind of slow, pleasant awakening in an equally sleepy universe, until he announced he was old enough to walk alone.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - J.R. & SONS HOME IMPROVEMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Morning Walks With My Son
By ETGAR KERET - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Parents watch nurse beating special needs son on nanny cam
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A California mom was faced with every parent’s worst nightmare when she tuned into her nanny cam app. To her horror, Dyanna Ko saw the family’s nurse beating her 2-year-old son who has special needs at their Redondo Beach home, according CBS News. The nurse, Thelma Manalastas, was caring for the boy, who suffers from...
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.
- Saudi Arabia Rewrites Succession as King Replaces Heir With Son, 31
By BEN HUBBARD - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The removal of the crown prince is a stark upheaval in the leadership of the wealthy kingdom, a key ally of the United States and the Arab world’s largest economy.
- When Helicopter Parents Hover Even at Work
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The father of the basketball star Lonzo Ball has taken an assertive role in his son’s career, reflecting a larger trend as millennials come of age.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood