Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J. PIERCE GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Purged Facebook Page Tied to the Kremlin Spread Anti-Immigrant Bile
By SCOTT SHANE - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The page, posing as an activist group, was one of hundreds of fake accounts Russia used in an information campaign during the election, a revelation that has put Facebook on the defensive.
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.