After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - J. PAUL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Manafort Was in Debt to Pro-Russia Interests, Cyprus Records Show
By MIKE McINTIRE - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Business records from the secretive tax haven of Cyprus suggest that Paul J. Manafort owed millions to pro-Russia interests before joining Donald J. Trump’s campaign.
- F.B.I. Investigating Deals Involving Paul Manafort and Son-in-Law
By MIKE McINTIRE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was not clear if the inquiry was part of a broader investigation that has ensnared Paul Manafort, who once served as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman.
- How the Russia Investigation Entangled a Manafort Protégé
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE and BARRY MEIER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Rick Gates’s rapid ascent into President Trump’s orbit as Paul Manafort’s partner, and his sudden ejection from it, underscore how the Russia inquiries have shaken the administration.
- Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign
By JO BECKER, MATT APUZZO and ADAM GOLDMAN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
The meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan was arranged by Donald Trump’s eldest son and was attended by Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner.
- GOP, Democrats Differ on Outlook for Health Overhaul
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) offered differing outlooks on a possible health overhaul after a legislative setback in the Senate. Photo: Mark Wilson/Getty