A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J N F LAWRENCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Jennifer Lawrence stars in super creepy new trailer for 'mother!'
By Sam Haysom - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
If you like your psychological thrillers complete with blood-dripping lightbulbs, mysterious strangers, and plenty of shots of Jennifer Lawrence looking freaked out by stuff, Darren Aronofsky's mother! could be right up your street.
From the trailer it looks like the film will have a similar vibe to Black Swan: plenty of paranoia, a fair bit of sex, and an overall focus on a female lead steadily unravelling.
Also it has Javier Bardem looking brooding, which is surely something everyone can enjoy. Read more...More about Trailer, Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Darren Aronofsky, and Mother
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.