Amid sinking sales figures, executive turmoil, and a seismic consumer shift away from traditional retail, J. Crew is staking part of its turnaround plan on… rethinking its print catalog?J. Crew has released its latest quarterly earnings, and for the first three months of 2017, the flagship brand’s sales — which accounts for more than 80% of the company’s revenue…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J. KRUPA COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is A “Reinvented” J. Crew Catalog Enough To Keep Company Afloat?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Uber’s Board to Discuss Leave of Absence for Top Executive
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The board is meeting to address Travis Kalanick’s future and the recommendations of Eric J. Holder’s investigation into the company’s culture.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- J&J Seeking Dismissal of Talc Lawsuits in Missouri
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is asking judges in St. Louis to throw out personal-injury lawsuits over its talcum powder in a sign of the impact of this week’s Supreme Court’s ruling limiting where suits could be filed.