Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J KANG TAX & ACCOUNTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Deficits in Cellular Recycling May Be Key in Better Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
Wednesday May 31, 2017
“It’s a time of tremendous revolution in Parkinson’s disease,” says Un J. Kang, MD, H. Houston Merritt Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Movement Disorders at Columbia University Medical Center. Significant progress has been made in understanding the multifactorial pathogenesis of this neurodegenerative disease, with a focus on genetic and environmental factors, -
- Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits?
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“We all do!” would be the answer, if you’re following tax proposals currently under consideration in the Michigan state legislature.
The post Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- Enhanced Incentives for Charitable Giving Make Good Tax Policy
By Susan N. Dreyfus and Brian A. Gallagher - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the charitable tax deduction, an element of the tax code that has incentivized millions of Americans to support…
- Trump Accused Of Violating Constitution By Blocking Twitter Users
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
"It is plain that our clients were blocked from your account on the basis of their viewpoints," the Knight First Amendment Institute says in a letter to the White House
- Facebook can’t be sued for “jerkingman” revenge porn account
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Account hosted pictures of a man "pleasuring himself," then made new friends.
- Farmers and Food Banks Advocate for Tax Credit for Crop Donations in Virginia
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Coalitions of common interest are everywhere, waiting to be made.