An information war is being waged by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones against Megyn Kelly and NBC News, and Jones is winning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - J. JONES AUTO SALES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Info War Is On, And Alex Jones Is Beating Megyn Kelly
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
- Megyn Mauls Moron: Kelly Hits Stride In Masterful Jones Expose
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Megyn Kelly made Alex Jones look like an idiot. And if that was the goal of the segment, then mission accomplished, Megyn.
- J.P. Morgan Removes NBC News Ads Over Megyn Kelly Interview With Alex Jones
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC anchor Megyn Kelly’s plan to air an interview with right-wing provocateur Alex Jones has caused a firestorm to erupt on social media, but so far advertisers have remained quiet—with at least one notable exception.
- General Motors Lowers Outlook for Industry Vehicle Sales
Monday Jun 26, 2017
General Motors Co. expects industry vehicle sales to fall short of its original forecast for the year, the latest sign of a slowdown in the U.S. auto market after a record run.
- Big, Luxury SUVs Make a Comeback
Friday Apr 14, 2017
Lower prices at the gas pumps have fueled an increase in SUV sales and that means more choices for the consumer. WSJ's Christina Rogers reports from the New York International Auto Show on the latest and greatest offerings.
- J.Crew Tries to Ease Debt Load as Sales Decline Continues
Monday Jun 12, 2017
J.Crew announced a move it hopes will ease its heavy debt load and give it more time to right its business, as the embattled retailer also reported its 11th consecutive quarter of same-store sales declines.
- Smartphone Sales Grow Fairly Teensy 3%
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Smartphone sales are still growing, but not nearly as fast as in years past. That's one takeaway from Mary Meeker's latest Web trends report, which went out Wednesday.