On Oct. 14, Bruce Wasserstein -- CEO of Lazard. Ltd. and owner of New York magazine -- died suddenly. The event had the makings of a classic New York article: Financier-Owner Dies! What's Next For New York Magazine? Speculation about the magazine's future did appear. Callous? Perhaps! Downright ghoulish? Maybe. But, hey, this is publishing and this is New York! You got a problem with that?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - J+J BEAUTIFUL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York
Wednesday Nov 4, 2009
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Family Wedding Planner to Head New York’s Federal Housing Office
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The appointment of Lynne Patton, who planned Eric Trump’s wedding, to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s New York office, is raising eyebrows.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Influential bar association seeks to sell downtown Manhattan headquarters
By Daniel Geiger - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Lenders ask judge to hit J.Crew with restraining order
By Josh Kosman, Julia Marsh - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Just when J.Crew thought it had fixed its debt mess, a group of creditors is raising a fresh ruckus in court over the retailer’s unusual deal to fix its balance sheet. Lenders to the sales-challenged clothing chain on Thursday asked a judge to block the retailer from carrying out an unusual and controversial move to...