Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J II GROUP INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenX consumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."