With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J GALO HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.