Here are some of the hobbies that help senators unwind from, or prepare for, their long days on Capitol Hill — and that sometimes inform their work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JOHN J. BAKER
14672 MAIN STREET
PRATTSVILLE, NEW YORK, 12468
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - J. BAKER ENTERPRISES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Hobbies of Capitol Hill: Beekeeper, Baker, Photographer … Senator?
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Toronto, June 22: Live Now: An Interview With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada
By INSIDER STAFF - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Peter Baker, The Times’s chief White House correspondent, and Catherine Porter, our Toronto bureau chief, are interviewing Prime Minister Trudeau.
- The mentors who guided LPGA’s No. 1 player to top of her sport
By Mark Cannizzaro - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
The day before the U.S. Women’s Open was to begin at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J., So Yeon Ryu, the recently crowned No. 1-ranked player in women’s golf, was a mess. “She was ready to give the game up 24 hours ago,’’ Ian Baker-Finch told The Post by phone the day she shot a 4-under...
- A Baker’s Crusade: Rescuing the Famed French Boulangerie
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
As France’s bread falters in sales and quality, Pascal Rigo has returned home from a corporate career in America to start a chain of small bakeries.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.