The Uber saga continues, and the board of directors has weighed in on the brewing battle between early investor Benchmark and former CEO Travis Kalanick. In wake of a lawsuit filed by Benchmark against Kalanick, the company’s board has issued a statement urging both parties to resolve their differences so that employees can get back to work and the company can get back to hiring a new CEO. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J AND P KLEANERZ OF WNY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber board ‘disappointed’ by Benchmark’s lawsuit against former CEO
By Ryan Lawler - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Wilson Foundation Announces $2.4 Million for New York Youth Mentoring
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
The grant will support the efforts of the WNY Mentoring Collective to strengthen the field of youth mentorship in western New York State....
- Wilson Premier West Prospect Breakdowns
By BA Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.